2008年3月4日火曜日

Past driving permit test☆

Today I passed my driving permit tests, and got my temporary license at last! I am really glad now. There were two kinds of tests. One was a skill test and the other was a paper test. I didn't expect that I passed the skill test. I though that I was a terrible driver and that I would fail the test at least once. Because I passed the skill test, I could take the paper test. To my surprised, my score was perfect. Today was a really miracle day for me. That's why I bought a little expensive custard pudding and two tiramisus for myself and family at a department store. My family celebrated as if I had passed an entrance exam. I thought they were over the top, but I was happy, though. I will drive on the road from now!!

2 件のコメント:

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Congratulations :).

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Thank you!!
If you come here, I will take somewhere with my driving!