2008年9月9日火曜日

Modern Art

The Tuesday of my second week in Minnesota, I went to the Walker Art Museum for a school trip. There were lots of modern art works, like Picasso. I remembered that there was a cyber dolphin, which could communicate with humas through the computer. He was so sweet!! However, that day was so terrible for me because I was sick. That's why I couldn't enjoy watching them so much......(><)














After we looked around inside the building, we went outside. There was the Sculpture Garden, that had many works of art. At that time, I was sick, but I felt better than earlier. I was happy to be with Yumi because we found some squirrels and chipmunks!! I was really excited to try squirrel fishing!!!!!!!!!!!! We spent a lot of time for watching squirrels and chipmunks than we looked at the artwork............
Again, I realize how beautiful America is !! (^ 0 ^)

0 件のコメント: