2007年4月28日土曜日

The aerial acrobatics



Today I watched the aerial acrobatics by BlueImplse which is combat plane in Miyagi. This year,Kumamoto Castle is the
400th anniversary of the founding.So this show was held. This is the first time that I saw the aerial acrobatics. How lucky I was that I could see it in Kumamoto city!!
I and my family went to mountain to see it.these pictures were taken by me. And I took many movies about it.This show was only 20minutes,but it was very cool! So if I have a chance ,I want to see it again!
But yesterday the pilots rehearsed without advertisement.It was cloudy yesterday and the noise became loud suddenly. So some people thought that it was terrorism from North Korea or other countries and the war began. I was surprised to hear it. I hope Kumamoto can keep safety!!




This is Sakura!

0 件のコメント: