2007年4月25日水曜日

Memory of Australia




When I was 16,I went to Australia for school trip.It was very short trip(only four days). But I could enjoyed staying with Aussie family in Melbourne. There I saw a lot of sheep and wild kangaroo.To my sadly,I could not watch Koala.So I want to visit again.This kangaroo doll I was given by my host family. So I liked it very much. And
this koala doll I bought at the airport in Sydney.It was 10$(Aus).In those days, 1$=80yen.So try to think how much it is in your country!!







This flog doll I bought in Sydney.It was 5$.Though it was not so expensive,it can speak "I love you,I love you~". It is funny.If I had bought it in koala version,I had to pay22$. I really liked there.So I would rather live there than visit again!!

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

I have been to Austrlia for about 6 years ago. I had a wonderful time there. My cousin went to Austrlia to working holiday. I wanna go back to again...I miss AG very much.

Would you come with me some day??