2007年8月24日金曜日

Go to America

On July 23 I left Kumamoto at 7 am. First, I went to Fukuoka airport by bus. Next, I went from Fukuoka airport to Haneda airport. Then, I moved Haneda airport to Narita airport by bus. At last, I could get the airplane for Minnesota. When I got that airplane, it was almost 3 pm. It took 8 hours in all.
However, it takes 11 hours from Tokyo to Minnesota by airplane and to ride Northwest airline was very hard. American flight attendants were not so kind as Japanese. Their works were slipshod. The air conditioner in the airplane was too strong and it was very cool. I asked for blanket, but they didn't give me one because they were lacking of blankets. I just could bear the cold for a long time. I thought that I caught a cold then and couldn't sleep so much. It was really horrible flight.


This was a flight meal. I chose chicken, so this was Japanese food Oyakodon. This Oyakodon was too thick, but this taste was better than I expected.

4 件のコメント:

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Hey, I did not expect such service from an American Airline anyways where are your photos of US? Waiting you to blog about the stay.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

My photos are almost about Minnesota.
I have a lot of topics about my stay.
I will make them from now!!

Yukari's studio さんのコメント...

Welcome back, Ayumi-chan.

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Of course we have squirrels here in Pakistan, and they are real cute animals.