2008年6月12日木曜日

Won an eco bag

On June 6 th, a man delivered a big box to my home during the morning.
When I saw it, I wondered what was inside. It was an eco bag that I applied to get with beer seals.
I was very happy!!!\(^0^)/

To tell the truth, I have been crazy about gathering SUNTORY beer seals to get eco bags.In order to get the bags, I have to gather 24 seals (one seal a beer can), put them into a special applicant card and drop into a mailbox. It is easy to gather many seals because my father likes to drink beer.He sometimes gets seals from his friends. That's why I have applied 7 times at least from the last of April. There are 30 kinds of eco bags and 30,000 people can get the bags.

So I finally won the eco bag!!!! It was the first time that I won a present like this way. Maybe, I won't use the bag because it is very precious to me. :)However, I want to get more eco bags, so I am looking forward to getting some more again!

0 件のコメント: