2008年6月7日土曜日

Vietnamese visitor















During last Golden week, my family became a host family to a Vietnamese boy.I talked about it on Ayumi's Vietnam blog, Hostfamily, Host family2 and Host family3 but I will summarize here again.

Dung, a friend of Trang visited my grandmother house on May 3 rd. We waited for him for a long time, and he finally camed here with Trang on 10 pm.I wanted them to come earlier because I wanted to talk about Vietnam.

On May 4 th, all four of us went to the Kumamoto castle togeteher. Before arriving there, we dropped in some places like the Fujisaki Shrine. We enjoyed sightseeing around Kumamoto city and the Kumamoto castle. We also had Kumamoto ramen for lunch with my father!!
After our lanch, my father took us more places by his car. We drove to Foodpal, Melondome, Yatani Valley and Yamaga city.

That night, we had a grilled beef party at my grandmother house. :)
Trang didn't take part in the part cause she had something to do at her dorm.
After dinner, we present a stamp for Dung, and we all took some photos!!

On May 5 th, we waked up early and went to the Kumamoto station to see Dung off.
Trang, my grandmother and I saw through him.
I want him to visit here again!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント: