2009年2月5日木曜日

Job hunting

Now I almost finished my senior year of my university, so I have to do job hunting hard.That's why I start to go to Fukuoka so often and do some activities in Kumamoto for that. I will spend my spring vacation to my job hunting because I really want to get a good job and earn lots money by myself in the future.:)
However, I have some plans to do during my vacation except for job hunting. To tell the truth, I am afraid if I can live alone in the near future because I am not sure I can find a job in Kumamoto. I think I need to be self-oriented before moving on another prefecture.
They are my plans during this vacation:
  1. Leaning house work! (laundry, cooking, folding clothes etc....)
  2. Be more fashionable!
  3. Care of my diet!
To my luckily, I have enough time to do those things, so I will do them little by little as much as possible. Of course I keep studying English too!!

0 件のコメント: