2009年2月5日木曜日

Self-cooking


Tonight I tried to cook in advance to be self-independent. I deep-fried chicken, french fries and mushrooms, and cut a cabbage.

It was less difficult to cook them than I expected. In fcat, I didnt deep-fried chicken enough, so my mom warmed them up in a microwave oven.

However, to my badly, I had fried chicken for 4 times a week;one was for lunch and the others were for dinner. I try not to eat them too much from now.


Before I cooked hamburg with my parents. When I cooked with them, I didn't think it was difficult to cook, but, I may forget how to cook it. > <

I know I am very poor at cooking, but it is fun to cook something to me. I hope I can cook better soon. I also want to cook something with rice next time. Maybe, I will update my blog if I cook next !!

0 件のコメント: