2007年12月18日火曜日

Holiday in America

The first Sunday I learned how American families spend holidays. In the morning I went to a church with my host family. There I experienced American church. I thought American church was interesting. Many Americans sing well. I wanna visit there again!!


In the noon my host sister, Christina cooked cake. I helped her a little. She baked the zucchini chocolate cake. My host sisters can cook very well!!
The cake was so delicious. I wanted my family to eat it.



I should have learned how to cook it. I wanna eat it again. I will try to make it someday!!
(> <)
In the evening my host father began to burn pork chops at the yard. My host mother bought two big pork chops at the cub foods, but the pork smelled. Therefore she returned them once.


When we had dinner, Sarah's boyfriend was also there. We enjoyed chatting and having dinner together. It was my ideal American dinner time!!




After the dinner I went cycling with my host father. I ate too much, so I needed to exercise. We did it for nearly one hour. I watched some squirrels during cycling. I was lucky that I could ride on a bike during my time in America!!

0 件のコメント: