2007年7月15日日曜日

Essay6


20 years in the future introduction myself


I am Ayumi and 40 years old now. I live with my family in abroad.
My husband is a foreigner and our children are half and half. We live in big house with big yard and have some pets. I am a housewife, but sometimes work as a Japanese teacher. My husband is a hard worker and loves us a lot. I have three children. My children have both Japanese and English names and can speak both English and Japanese. One of my pets is dog. His name is Cody. We like him very much and often go to park with him. He is very clever and brings newspaper every morning. My husband and I have recorded our children’s growth on home video since they were babies. We go to a church every Sunday and sometimes enjoy barbecue in our yard. We like house parties, so we hold house parties and invite friends in our house. We also like to travel somewhere and our favorite spot is Disneyland in California. We visit Japan once every year to see my parents. My parents can’t speak English well, but my husband and children can talk with them in Japanese. It is no problem for them to communicate. We invite my sister or friends’ children from Japan into our house during summer to make them do home stay. We take them anywhere they want to go by our car. We hope they get good memories in their mind. My husband is really nice and kind man, so he never forgets our wedding anniversary. We sometimes go to date without our children and eat dinner in a restaurant. He helps our children do their homework and likes to play sports with them. Our children are sometimes good but sometimes not. When they do something bad, we get angry with them. We never use violence and we just lecture them to make them think about themselves. We often go shopping in a mall together every weekend by our car. We sometimes eat lunch there and buy many things to live. The youngest child is easy to be lost, so I order the oldest children to watch him. There is also a theater in the mall, so when we are free, we watch movie together.
We try to stay together the most time as possible as. We always share the happiness a lot. We keep good family ship.

0 件のコメント: