2007年7月5日木曜日

Exchange drawings

Today I met my British friend at the Bakery after the fourth period.
I got a very nice present from him then!! It was my portrait drawn by him.

To tell the truth, I gave him his portrait drawn by me before. So he drew me secretly for me. I always draw portraits for friends, so it was amazing that I received my portrait. We were able to exchange our drawings each other!!


We enjoyed chatting for about one hour there and I could learn English from him. I learned that Northern Irish English is similar to American English. Anyway, It was nice time.




This is my portrait drawn by him. ^^ It looks like me?
He has a good talent for drawing!!

6 件のコメント:

Tran Thi My さんのコメント...

Hey Ayumi!^-^ I was surprised at your talent.Why don't you study to be a painter or decorator? and please tell me about your English friend. I've thought that there are only Ste and Nicky who are English here.
Lastly, I am filled with envy at your talent! All of you, You and your friends are really skillful!

Yumi さんのコメント...

This portrait is very good!!
I think it is similar to you.

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Can only say if I had seen you :).

Tran Thi My さんのコメント...

Ayumi, can you tell me name of the person who drew your portrait? I want to introduce him to Nicky. She is my English friend, a real good friend.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

This portrait was drawn by Steve!!
I always draw cartoons. I will draw you soon!! ^ ^

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Now that I saw you on your friends blog, I can safely say that it is a great portrait and your friend Steve has done a good job.