2007年7月15日日曜日

Happy Birthday to Me

Today it was my birthday and I became 20 years old at last!!

Today I went shopping in the Kumamoto downtown with my mother. There we bought some clothes, bags and so on for America. We got tired and went to a cake shop" Swiss". I ate Mille Crepes there. It was really nice!! Maybe, it was my birthday cake.

It was Mille Crepes I ate at Swiss!



Tonight I had dinner with my family at the Chinese restaurant " Kouran-tei". There were also my grandfather and grandmothers. My grandparents like this restaurant, so they often take my family there. We enjoyed eating and chatting there tonight. We talked about trip and so on. My grandfather likes taking photos and he took a lot of photos about us there. I also took a lot of photos about my family with my digital camera. Additionally, I could eat my favorite dish Ebi-mayo that is deep-fried shrimp with mayonnaise. I really enjoyed staying with them there!!

Today I walked for a long time, so I was so tired. > <

To my great delight, I was given congratulations from many friends. Thank you very much, everyone!!

5 件のコメント:

Red Ted さんのコメント...

Congratulations again Ayumi! That cake looks so delicious!! Good luck with your final preparations for America ^_^

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Thank you, Davi-chan!
You will be 23 soon. Try to eat Mille
Crepes when your birthday comes!!

rina691 さんのコメント...

Hi,Ayumi!
Happy birthday to you!!
Actually, my birthday is also 15 July, too!
Small world...(^ ^)//

Ayumi さんのコメント...

ohh! Happy Birthday Rina,too!!
To tell the truth,today 17July is my father's birthday.(^-^)

Maiko さんのコメント...

Happy birthday !!
I wish you have a lot of happiness:)