2007年7月3日火曜日

Rainy season

Now it is the rainy season in Kumamoto. We have a lot of rain everyday. I don't like the rainy season because I can't go to school by bicycle. Riding a bicycle is the fastest way to go to school for me. It takes within 15 minutes by bike to go there. When it rains in the morning, I consider whether I should wear raincoat or walk or get on the bus. I sometimes wear raincoat to ride bike, but I get wet with rain. If I try to walk to go there, it takes 30 minutes at least. I used to walk, but recently my school bag is too heavy. I get tried by the time I arrive there. But If I try to get on the bus, I have to walk for ten minutes to go the bus stop and buses don't come on time. It takes time as same as walking eventually. It is very annoy problem. > <

2 件のコメント:

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Finally something quick about Pakistani food, visit this link http://www.thatsbj.com/blog/index.php/2007/05/30/dining_in_never_outta_dough, this is something that appeared in a Beijing magazine, the food was made by my friends wife.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Thanks!
They look nice and i will try to cook someday!! I want to see foods cooked
by you. Make post about it on your blog someday. (^-^)