2007年11月25日日曜日

Happy Birthday to my sister

Today was my sister's birthday. She became 23. We didn't have a party because we celebrated her before and did not have much time to do that. My sister has an important test soon, so she went out somewhere to study. My parents also went out during daytime. I spent all day at home.
This is a Tsuruya-udon.
Tonight my father bought my favorite udon (Japanese noodle) for me. It is Tsuruya-udon. Tsuruya-udon comes from the shop name "Tsuruya". I like it very much since I was a junior high school student. There were two Truruya shops in Kumamoto, but one of them was closed. It was near my house, so I would often visit there with my family. I love Truya-udon. There are tempura shrimp, meat and wakame (soft seaweed) in Truya-udon. Though it contains them all, it is 400 yen. I think it is cheap. The shopkeer sometimes misses putting wakame to Tsuruya-udon for takeout. As you can see, the Tsuruya-udon was missing wakame. I was a little shocked.(> <) 
This is a Curry-udon.
My father likes Curry-udon very much. Perhapses, my father visited the closed shop more than me. We do not go to another Tsuruya shop because it is too far. Today my father happened to get a chance to visit there. According to my father, he met the old shopkeer there and then he gave him the Curry-udon for free. My father and I really like Tsuruya's udon, so tonight we felt happy. I want to eat Tsuruya-udon again!!



Anyway, today was my sister's birthday! Happy birthday to my sister Yoko! I will do something for her someday!!

3 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Happy birthday to her !!
Say hello to her^^♪♪

Red Ted さんのコメント...

That food looks great! I really like chicken katsu curry which looks a little similar to what your dad had but with udon instead.

Happy birthday to your sis :)

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Thank you, Maiko!
My sister is pretty well. I wanna you to meet her.


Thanks, David!
I missed your comment!!