2007年11月14日水曜日

Saturday night

On the night of the 6th days, our dinner was Hamburgers. We went to FUDDRUCKERS. I met my host father's brother's family. They are three boys in his family. They are all cute and handsome. They lived in Spain, but they went back to Minnesota then. I greeted them in Spanish.^^ I like Fuddruckers after Burger King. I loved the atmosphere of this restaurant. It was a very American style shop for me. The Burgers are big and the meat is good quality. There I noticed many plump people.



I ate this whole hamburger set all by myself and I remembered that I drank seven glasses of soft drink. It was so yummy!! My host family was surprised about my appetite. Afterwards I also ate a cookie. I regretted eating and drinking too much. (> <) Anyway, I would often eat hamburgers lots during stay in America. Perhaps, I ate hamburgers at least 8 times. I love American hamburgers. I wanna visit there again!! I really had good time there. I wanna take my family and friends there.

After our dinner, I met my host sister Christina at the airport. She had stayed in Mexico for her church trip during my first week in Minnesota. I also met Sarah's boyfriend Chris there. Christina likes ice cream very much, so we went to the ice cream shop Culver's.
This chocolate ice cream was too sweet and made me ill. Finally, I ate it all. My stomach became worse then. > < I really got calories too much that day. However, it was my best memorable night. I wanna come back to that day!!

0 件のコメント: