2007年11月13日火曜日

Saturday morning

On the 6th days morning, I went to St. Paul with my host family.
At first, we went to a market there. There were many foods and different race people. I enjoyed watching many shoppes and eating foods. I ate corn and spring roll there. I remembered that my host mother bought lots of vegetables.
After that shopping, my host mother took me downtown St. Paul. I saw many beautiful buildings and cute statues like a dinosaur, Snoopy and other Peanuts' characters. The author of Peanuts was born in St. Paul, Minnesota. I took photos with the statues of Peanuts' characters.
St. Paul looked like New York or a European city. I really wanted to stay there longer.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi!! I think you really enjoyed life in U.S.A. If I have a chance to go abroad, I want to go to U.S.A. very much. How was taste of American food?
I heard that American foods are a little oily. I've never been to U.S.A., but I've been London once and then I ate some food, but these were not delicious. They were oily.
How about American people?? I want to communicate with American people very much.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Yeah! I enjoyed American life a lot. I reccomend you to go to USA at least once.I think American foods are so delicious. Speaking of American, they are cool and beautiful!!!