2011年3月2日水曜日

Al Jazeera English

Recently, antigovernment demonstrations have happened in Arabic countries. I am especially curious about Libya's matter because it has the most victims in those countries. I don't know the government matter and system of Libya, so I can't judge what is better, however, I really want to know what happen in this country right now. To my sadly, there is little information in Japanese media like TV news and I can't get enough movies or videos from them. Therefore, I start to watch Al Jazeer news in English. To my surprised, the news casters speak English like native. I think it helps me improve English skill and get knowledge about Arabic countries.:) Now I have two Islamic friends (one is from Pakistan and the other is Guinea), so I hope I can understand their cultures as soon as possible!!

Here is Al Jazeera English site!

0 件のコメント: