2011年3月29日火曜日

Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake

I really didn't fell like writing something here after this earthquake because I wanted to know what had happened in Tohoku and Kanto, Japan. Luckly, I live in the South part of Japan, so it didn't cause any damage here. I didn't expect that it was the most davastating earthquake in my life. Additionally, The Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, when I was 7 years old, was the most biggest one before this. However, I have relatives and friends in Kanto. They said that they lucked of foods, water and something for their life, therefore, my mom and I sent some gifts for them. To my surprised, it was also hard to get electrical batteries and water here because many people sent themm for their relatives. I still think water poverty will continue for a while in the East of Japan because ofradioactivity. Recently we had a small earhquake here, so I felt a bit terrible. Now it is difficlut to go to Tokyo for fun in some problems like electricity shortfall, water shortag and so on. However, I want to live in tokyo someday!!

0 件のコメント: