2011年3月7日月曜日

Common sense

In fact, I feel I am lacking common sense for anything. I especially don't understand the structure of society like economy. For example, I knwo the phrase " Lehman shock", but I don't understnad how it effected the World economy and can't explain it well. Now I am not a student any longer, so I think I need to have knowlege about these things. I feel it stronger than my university student time because working people around me know them and can talk. Therefore, I borrowed a book called " To the people who became working people without understanding economy" written by Akira Ikegami at library. The book teachs us world economy with easy words and pictures. I hope it hels me gain more knowledge to understand the economy. I really dislike reading books, but I try to do it little by little. Of course, I have to study the subjects connected with company life like honorific words, so I need to have more time to study!

0 件のコメント: