2011年3月7日月曜日

VitaminC














Now it 's no exaggeration to say that I am addcited to 美白(Bihaku; whitning) because I am willing to pay for whitning goods. I already have a lot of goods about it, but I got new goods recently. They are two kind of VitaminC pills; VitaminC 1200 and white advance, and I drink them every day! I like the time of drinking them after every meals in a day!! Someone thinks it is wasting to buy whiting goods because people's skins can't change easily because of their instric gene. I surely feel so sometimes. However, my mom and sister have much white skin than me, so I doubt that my skin becomes like them if I care my skin a lot. Additionally, I didn't care of my skin till last September at all because of my lacking knowledege about cosmetic power. I just believe I will bounce back from tanning and get more brighter skin in time!

0 件のコメント: