2011年3月8日火曜日

Plasmacluster

This January, my sister bought a Plasmacluster, which is the humidifying device with generators from Sharp, at an electrical shop called Yamada Denki for my family. The device has some good points. For example, it can clean up cigarette flavor, mold and virus including influenza in the air. When she bought it, my family was suffering from colds. Therefore she thought it was better to buy it to prevent colds than go to hospitals again and again. It isn't cheap, but she decided to buy it within two days after she met it. I myself couldn't help buying it because I thought the sentence " You can give yourself a facial treatment at home!". After we got it, I sometimes use it in order to prevent dry skin and pollen allergy especially at night. However, I seldom witness my sisiter turns it on. In fact, she is always seem to find satisfaction of only getting something without using them. When she bought a home bakery, a similar thing happaned. Apart from her, I like Plasmacluster very much because my skin is able to keep moisture and I have not caught a cold since we got it. To my sadly, the amount of making Plasmacluster ion in one machine may have duration of life and stop someday. I wonder why I can realize it stops someday because I can't watch Plasmaion. I think it will keep working as just humidifying device or I will buy a much improved Plasmacluster in the future!

0 件のコメント: