2007年10月20日土曜日

Anoka county fair ( volume2 )

I met some nice people at the fair. Whenever I tried to talk with Americans there, many people said to me, " Welcome to Minnesota". I and Yumi visited a classic shop for buying souvenirs. There we met nice old guy and his wife. When I bought a candies' pack which was 1 $, I got an extra it as a free gift. Yumi did it, too. We asked them to take a photo with us. An old guy began to put cowboy clothes and bring a fake gun. After taking photos, they said to us, "Go back here after 10 minutes and then we will give you special presents!". That's why we visited there again. We received each monochrome photo about us from them. It is my valuable thing. ^^
We also got nice friends there. When I rested there, I tried to talk with 4 girls. They were each sisters. They all were pretty and kind. We took photos together and exchange e-mail addresses. Thanks for it, I still can keep in touch with them. It was so nice to meet them. To my surprised, I took their photo accidentally before I met them. You can find them from this picture!? ↑

0 件のコメント: