2007年10月13日土曜日

Movie Review 1

Toy Story

Toy Story is one of Disney movies. It was made in 1995. The main characters are Woody and Buzz lightyear, which are toys. Andy is a boy and owner of them. Woody is the best toy of all and Andy would often play with Woody before Buzz comes to his house. Woody has a lot of friends like Mr. Potato Head, Rex, Slinky Dog and Ham.
It is Andy’s birthday that Buzz comes to his house. Woody is the leader of Andy’s toys. However, Buzz has a lot of accessories than Woody. Andy also begins to play with Buzz, so Woody feels jealous. Buzz does not think he is a just toy and believes himself to be real hero.
Sid who is a bad boy lives next door to Andy. Many toys are afraid of him because he breaks toys for fun. One day Woody and Buzz begin to fight and they fall from Andy’s house. Unfortunately, Sid caught them. Woody hates Buzz, but he tries to help Buzz from Sid.
When Woody is in Sid’s room, he meets a lot of broken and converted toys. Buzz also realizes himself to be a toy then. Sid plans to break Buzz with dynamite, so Woody tries to help him with Buzz’s poor toys. They can threaten Sid by themselves and help Buzz from Sid. At last they can go back to Andy’s. They begin to live his new house well together.
I have been big fan of Disney since I was a pupil. I especially like princess stories like Beauty and the beast, but I also like this story very much and have seen it some times. This story is very good for both children and adults. Not only children but also adults can enjoy watching this movie. We can think toy’s feeling. I think some people realize we should treasure our toys. My favorite scene is that Woody and Buzz work together to solve the problem. They look so cool. At first, Woody and Buzz are rival, but later become good friends. In original Tom Hanks is voice actor of Woody and Tim Allen is Buzz Lightyear. In Japanese version, famous Japanese actors also act main characters. I think it is one of this movie’s charms. The reason why I like Disney movies is that I like Disney’s songs. I also like this main song” You’ve got a friend in me”. This song gives me power and makes me relax. I also have seen Toy Story 2, but I want to see another sequel of Toy Story.

1 件のコメント:

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

How did you like this movie, I loved both parts of Toy Story, it;s a fun movie :).