2007年10月8日月曜日

School lunch in Bethel University

When I went to Bethel University, I would often eat school lunch there. It was Buffet and we had to pay 100$ for lunch for 4 weeks. I would often eat Hamburger and Grilled cheese. I also drank Pop every time. First week I could eat ice cream cone. ^^

This is one of my school lunches. Maybe, they were Chicken burger, Lasagna, French fries, Salad, Cake and Pop!! They seemed to have very high calories.
Sick! Sick! Sick!


I liked taking photos of every one of my lunches and showing them to my host family and teachers. I couldn't help taking photos of my lunches every time without notice. I also enjoyed talking with teachers and strangers there.

2 件のコメント:

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

I dont care about calories, it looks yummy.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

When I was in America,I didn't care about calories and ate too much and became sick!!