2007年5月3日木曜日

Drive with my family.



Today I and my family went out with car. We haven't gone out for a long time. Because I worked part time job on every weekend and my sister was also busy for work. We planed to go to Yame,Fukuoka. But we dropped in Airakannon and my friend's shop. It was four times that I visited there. I like there very much!! We met my friend and her family there. And we enjoyed staying. If you visit there on Spring,you can see a lot of Sakura, it is very beautiful.You will feel you are in Kyoto!! I recommend people to visit there at least once. And then we went to Kahoku-Michinoeki.There we ate lunch and ice cream cone.^^We went to Yame at last,but we did nothing especially.
Finally,we went to port in Nagasu. We took some photes and saw Koinobori. I was happy that I could go out with my family all.

0 件のコメント: