2007年5月13日日曜日

See My sister Off


Today I went to Kumamoto airport to see my sister off. My sister went to Tokyo for work. She had to arrive in airport by 7:30am. So my family got up very early and I slept in the car. I and my father went to McDonald's after we saw her off. So I was a little happy.
I like airport very much even if I don't ride in an airplane.The reason why is I can feel that I will go to somewhere by airplane. And I like the atmosphere. I am looking for ward to rinding in an airplane in real!! Perhaps,I can ride in it soon because I will go to America!
And I also want to get driver license. I want to meet foreigner friends at the airport by myself. And I want to take them somewhere in Kumamoto!

1 件のコメント:

Red Ted さんのコメント...

I really hope you enjoy your trip to America! It should be so exciting!!! I am very envious of you to go there ^^ Take care Ayumi.