2007年5月21日月曜日

Essay1

Japanese family Ayumi

Hello, my name is Ayumi Tsumori. I study English at the Kumamoto Gakuen University. Now my English skill is poor, so I want to improve it in America. I like to exchange culture.
So I often attend many programs which foreign students come and have a lot of foreign friends. I also like drawing pictures. At the university, I belong to the cartoon club. There I draw anything. When I was a high school student, I went to Australia for a school trip. I stayed there only four days. But I could enjoy staying on farm. Now I am looking forward to seeing you. I long for an American life style very much because I’ve seen American movies. Especially, I like the movie”Home alone ”. If I am in America, I want to feel the difference from America life style to Japanese. My dream is to remove in abroad in the future, and there I want to be a Japanese teacher. I want to teach not only Japanese but also Japanese culture. I hear there are many races in America. I want to get many friends and learn many languages from them. I believe my English skill will improve at the same time. I think that English necessary to communicate with people all over the world. Recently, I have an interest in the English accent. I know English has many accents. It depends on people where live.
By the way, I have a computer at home. And I have a lot of foreign friends from USA, UK and so on. So if you have e-mail address, please tell me it.
I hope I can keep in touch with you after I go back to Japan and we can get along with. Please say hello to your family.
Ayumi

0 件のコメント: