2007年5月28日月曜日

Essay3

My favorite animal


I had some pets when I was a young. There were chickens, rabbits, fishes, and birds and so on in my family. Especially, I have a lot of memories about chickens.
When I was ten years old, my father bought two female chicks at a home center. They looked very cute. I named them from my favorite game’s characters. One chick was Bianca and the other was Flour. My neighbor had cats, so cats often aimed them. My family caged in them to save from cats. Thanks for it, they managed to escape cat’s risk. The more they grew, the stronger they became. And I thought they became white chickens, but they became brown chickens. My family began to keep them in our yard. They walked freely in the yard. So they went out of our yard and visited others’ houses. They were enough smart to come back to my home every evening. To my surprised, they sometimes kicked cats and deprived cats of cats’ food. Because they were female chickens, they laid eggs every morning. We could eat fresh eggs for free. I was sure that their eggs were much better than super markets’. One day, I tried to feed sunny-side up eggs to them. Then they became crazy about it. If I had showed it, they dashed to eat. Many people think chickens like earthworm. But I believed myself that chickens like sunny-side up eggs than earthworm. Another day, one missing male bantam visited my house to see my chickens and cried every morning. We were always busy driving him from them. They had never loyal sentiment for us like dogs. But they were very strong and easy to keep. They did not frighten anything. We had a lot of rabbits before, but some of them died soon. I thought we kept them for a long time. Suddenly, sad day when I had to break with them came. My father’s friend wanted to get them and my parents gave him them. I resisted my parents and cried. But it was no use resisting. At last, I agreed that I gave them to him. My mother bought me two books instead. I had never seen them since that day. Unfortunately, I heard bad news later. According to his friend, weasels ate my chickens at his house. I could not believe that story and felt painful.
My dream is to remove to foreign country and there I want to have bogs and chickens again.

3 件のコメント:

Red Ted さんのコメント...

Nice story but with sad ending!

What do you mean by a "bog" which you mention at the end?!

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Oh my God!!I mistook dog for "bog".
Thanks ,dude! You are my olny British English teacher.I will make a lot of posts not to make you feel boring at your office.By the way,you feel better now? Your frustration disappeared yet?!

Red Ted さんのコメント...

hehe, that makes me smile a lot!

I'm feeling very good today, thanks dude!