2008年1月29日火曜日

Last Post for wrting class

This post is the last for my writing class. Thinking about my blog, I made a lot of posts for a year. I think I enjoyed making blogging. Maybe, I never stop blogging now. My goal is to finish American posts. I only finish quarter of all American posts. I will keep making posts. I especially wanna make posts more about Squirrel. Of course, I will keep blogging about my regular things. Thanks for blog, I got some new friends all over the world. I also get writing skill. I am lucky that I can get a chance to make my blog. Hey, everyone, keep reading my blog and giving me comments. (> <)
See you soon!

2 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Please don't stop blogging! I want you to write mooooree! T^T

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hi!Kailey!!
I am happy you visited my blog.
Enjoy reading my blog!!!!!!