2008年1月30日水曜日

Final WEI 5

5.0. Additional reflections on your blog writing

  • Actually, I thought I had to make blog for credit at first. However, my mind changed soon, and I enjoyed bogging greatly. I realized that many people read my blog. I also enjoyed reading others’ blogs and giving comments. In fall semester, we should review movies. I seldom watch movies, so I think it was a good chance to make myself watch movies and listen English. Taking photos for my blog became one of my hubbies without my notice. Now I enjoy taking photos, too. Surely, the best goal for writing class is to improve our writing skill. During this term, I wrote a lot of documents and I learned some English rules from them. I believe if the class had not been blog, I had not enjoyed this class at all. I was happy that many people all over the world read my blog and gave me some advice. I sometimes got some help from Internet foreigners to correct my documents. Anyway, I have still hard readers, so I will keep blogging.

0 件のコメント: