2008年1月30日水曜日

Final WEI 2

1.0. Movie Reviews

1.1. Showcase

[+ links]

Dates on blog
(yy.mm.dd)

W

Notes

Toy Story

07.10.13

4

432

I have seen the movie, and it is my favorite movie.

Kill Bill

07.10.30

7

454

I actually hate the movie. I don’t want to see it again.

Romeo and Juliet

07.11.19

5

481

I have seen the movie on TV before. However, this movie is so-so.

Mrs Doubtfire

07.12.01

6

703

I like this movie very much. I don’t watch it enough.

School of Rock/Forrest Gump

07.12.16

10

827

This story was very simple and boring.

Lilo & Stich/Shrek

07.01.13

8

1054

Once I watched it, I liked the story. I think it is funny. I want to see it again.

Totals

---

40

3951

---


Key:

¶: number of paragraphs three or more sentences in length

W: number of words

1.2. Best Movie Review

Selection and Assessment: Which of those movie reviews do you feel is the best that you've written this semester, and why? Please remember that a complete answer is better than a short answer, and give at least two reasons to support your assessment.

  • I think my best review is Lilo and Stitch. It is because I summarized that story very well. Surely, I liked that story, so it is east to review. However, I spent a lot of time to finish this review. I have never seen this movie till I got that assignment. At first, I had to go to library to check the story. Some of other movies I have seen before, so I didn’t have to watch them again. After I watched it, I used Wiki to check the characters’ names. I think Wiki is very important to review Movies. I can’t review movies without Wiki. Anyway, I also enjoyed reviewing this story, so it is my best movie review.

0 件のコメント: