2008年1月30日水曜日

Final WEI 3

2.0. Comments

Total number of comments (use dashboard)

Months

08

09

10

11

12

01

Total


12

4

17

10

5

6

54

Most comments on:

Titles of posts with link

Dates of posts (yy.mm.dd)

Qualities of comments*[*]

Any one of your movie reviews

Kill Bill

07.10.30

My British friend gave me a comment. I think he wrote about the movie review very well. My Pakistanis friend also read and gave me a nice comment. I think they understand what I said well.

When did you respond to those comments?

---

07.11.05

---

How did you respond to those comments?

---

---

I responded with my thinking. I also thanked for him.

Any of your other posts*

Saturday morning

07.11.13

I think her comment was long and good. I was happy that I got a comment such as long. She seemed to have interest in my post. So quality of her comment is very nice.

When did you respond to those comments?

---

08.01.29

---

How did you respond to those comments?

---

---

Today I responded to her. There were some questions in her comments, so I answered everything. When I respond, I use Fire fox. It is better than Explore in some ways.

----------
* Current semester comments on essays and other posts
** Please list the most important qualities of comments on each type of blog post.

Recent comments display

Does your blog display recent comments from blog visitors in a prominent location, for example in a sidebar, header, or footer widget? Where or why not?

  • My blog displays recent comments in a sidebar because it is easy to find others’ comments. I can reply them quickly. I think it helps me to save time.

Additional reflections on comments

  • I was happy that I got a lot of comments from visitors. I think many visitors gave comments to posts about America. They seemed to have interest in my time in Minnesota. Surely, I didn’t receive some comments; I knew they read my posts. I also enjoyed watching my friends’ blogs, so I gave some comments to them. However, I sometimes missed giving comments. I should have given them more comments, and then I would have gotten more comments from them. Anyway, I was always looking forward to receiving comments from visitors.

0 件のコメント: