2008年1月8日火曜日

Mouse Fishing

←Today I found a cute mouse picture!
By the way, I happened to witness a big dead rat on the way to school on my bicycle recently. It was the first time that I have seen a big dead rat here. Surely, when I was in MN, I sometimes watched squirrels or chipmunks or road kills. We don't have wild squirrels here, so we can't do Squirrel Fishing. However, we have mice, so I think we can do Mouse Fishing.
Actually, my mother doesn't like mouse. She can't even bear the appearance of TV. She screams not only when she meets a mouse but also even when she sees an image of mouse. She is a mouse phobia. I wonder why she hates mouse so much. In contrast, my father loves mouse and wants to have one!!

2 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

I found the squarre fishing on the internet^^!!It was very nice and so cute^^♪♪

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Yeah, I like squirrel fishing very much since I got to know it from Mr. Tomei. However, I like this mouse picture, too!