2007年6月18日月曜日

Book Review1-9

I read the book "HANNAH AND THE HURRICANE". I review this story.
Hannah was sixteen and lived on an island. She was on holiday from school and was working for Mr. Duval on his glass-bottomed boat. He could only pay a little money, but she liked working there. But one day, a new glass - bottomed boat appeared and it was cheaper than Mr. Duval's. All the people were going on the new boat. Max Marker who was very rich owned the new boat. He suggested to Hannah that they work together. She refused to his suggestion. And people didn't come to Mr. Duval's boat, so he tried to give up his job. The next morning Mr. Duval saw his boat
was under the water. She thought it was Max Marker's work. She wanted to go to his house to see him. Then the hurricane was coming. It pulled trees from the ground and they crashed down on houses. So they were safe in a room. The hurricane went on for four hours. So she went to Max's house. She saw the work of the hurricane and some of his house was gone. Max was inside the house and asked for her help. There were stones and some of the roof on top of him. Hannah managed to save him. Max wanted to pay for her. She said that she wanted nothing. She asked him to pay for Mr. Duval's boat and stop his nasty game!
This story is very short and easy to read. But it was good story for me. I thought Hannah was very cool girl and brave. Recently, I was too busy to read books, but I was lucky to meet this book.^^

2 件のコメント:

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Impressed, really impressed. You are dedicated to blogging and I would be very luck if I could blog even once a week. Nice posts, and good book reviews. Will keep visiting :).

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Thanks for your nice comment!(^ ^)v
Maybe I make 5posts a week.So you can
visit here so often!! I am also looking forward to visiting your blog!