2007年6月20日水曜日

Essay5

The worst day in my life

The worst day in my life was a day when centipede bit me.
That day I finished my dinner before 6pm. There was an exclusive ice cream in my refrigerator. I was looking forward to eating it, so I tried to go to a kitchen. Then I felt a big pain in my right foot. My foot hurt very much, so I cried and my mother realized what was happened. I thought a piece of glass stuck my foot. The moment I moved my foot in a hurry, my mother and I saw a big black centipede. It was very eerie for us. I hurried to wash my foot, but the pain still lasted. We didn’t know about centipede’s poison, so we got into a panic. I saw two traces centipede bit, and it made me unease. I was afraid that I had to cut off my foot. My sister called on a hospital and then ambulance came. I rode ambulance with my sister. Though my foot hurt very much, the emergency services didn’t care me so much and began to some questions. They might believe that I was a not serious patient. We went to a hospital near my house, so I could receive treatment soon. It was very hell for me. Two nurses stuck needle my foot to clear the centipede poison. I managed to bear it, but I felt like crying. My sister couldn’t watch that sight, so she went to anywhere then. And to make matter worse, I had to have a big injection. One nurse tried to inject into my left arm, only to fail. So she tried to do it with my right arm again. I wanted to get angry with her, but I said nothing and still bore that pang. My father came to the hospital by car and then we went back to home. Though I received treatment at the hospital, the pang still lasted. My mother studied the centipede poison from Internet and told me about that. According to the Internet site, centipedes damage our nerves and the pain for their poisons last for 48 hours. The moment I heard it, I was a little shocked, because I had to bear that pain for a long time. I also felt easy, because my life was in no danger. At the rest of that day, I kept enduring that pain and drank medicine. The next day, my pain decreased and disappeared without notice. Anyway, I became a phobia about centipede and never want to meet this tragedy any longer. It was very bad day for me.

3 件のコメント:

M.yuki さんのコメント...

Hi!! Ayumi!!
Nice to meet you!!
I think that it is worst day!! I can't belive it!! But you will get good day someday.

By the way, I came to school yesterday without umbrella, my house key and my favorite watch!! I forgot my ummbrella at home, so I got wet!! I'm very sad...

In addition, I come to school by bus everyday, so I got on the bus 2days ago, but I found in the bus that I forgot my wallet!! Then I coudn't belive this accident!!

I am trouble boy...

Red Ted さんのコメント...

Sounds nasty, was it a big centipede? I never heard they could be dangerous before!

Ayumi さんのコメント...

They are diaster whether they are big or not. You had better take care of them. I also take care of squirrels in America.