2007年6月23日土曜日

Trouble day

Today was trouble day for me. Today I went to the university for my homework. I met my friend there and we ate lunch together. Later, we went to the foreign students' dormitory to kill time. We enjoyed chatting with foreign students a little time and I went back my home at 5pm. At nearly 7pm, I found myself my electronic dictionary was missing! My family and I tried to find it very hard in our house, because my electronic dictionary is a little expensive for us. I was afraid that someone stole it. Then I remembered I used it at the dorm. So I went there by bike soon and could find it. I was very happy when I found it. I was very hot and tired when I went back my home again. To tell the truth, I lost my umbrella at the university yesterday. I will try to care anything not to lose! > <

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

It's too bad, but you will go to ake it easy:) Good luck!