2007年6月15日金曜日

Japanese teacher

Today I became a Japanese teacher at the Japanese class. I taught easy Japanese to 4 Japanese students who pretended to be foreign students for 20 minutes. I was not tensed up, so I could teach Japanese naturally and loudly. I began to prepare for it from last Friday. So this week I was busy preparing many things. I made a lot of picture and word cards and plan about my class. I bought a lot of paper and some stationery for it. But this week I had a lot of things to do without it. So I didn't have much time to prepare and practice for it. So I was afraid I couldn't teach much time. But I wondered why I was never impatient about it. Yesterday I practiced with my family. They pretended to be foreigners. So my father's English name was George, mother's was Cameron and sister's was Helen. They enjoyed pretending foreigners. Especially, my father played George very hard and it was funny sight. Today I also could enjoy teaching and relieved after my class. My teacher and other students praised me, so I was very happy. I like teaching Japanese but I have little chance to teach Japanese real foreigners. So I hope I can teach Japanese in abroad in the future!!

1 件のコメント:

Ayaka さんのコメント...

Hi! Ayumi.
I know you and Yui take this course. I think it is very useful for your future. Do your best!!