2007年6月2日土曜日

TOEIC

Today I took TOEIC IP test at the University. It was very difficult and long time. It was 2hours and made me tired. I lost my concentration for test as time went by. I managed to finish it by time limit. Maybe I almost answered by my hunch. I don't want to see my score. ><
After the test, I went to Downtown with my school friends. There we enjoyed shopping a little time. Then I had an appointment with another friend, so I left from them and went to meet her. I met her through my previous part time job and then she was a just temporary staff. She is older than I am by five years. But she is very friendly for me and funny. We went to an Italian restaurant to eat lunch. Then it was over 3pm. To tell the truth, I went there with foreign friend before. Today we ate sandwiches and spaghetti. And we ordered cakes, too!! One was tiramis and the other was pumpkin cheesecake. Then I was not so hungry, so it was so hard to eat it. And I skipped today's dinner.
I like this restaurant, because its atmosphere is similar to Western restaurant. We enjoyed chatting there for a long time. I was happy to meet her. She suggested me that I stay at her house with my sister and we trip European countries. I hope I can so someday!!

2 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

wow!!
It looks so delicous!! I envy you so much:)

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Yes!!Let go there together someday!