2007年6月28日木曜日

Taj Mahal

I made a model Taj Mahal with my circle members for Circle festival. Our theme was cultural heritage, so we made it. I have seen few historical buildings in abroad. I only remember seeing Opera House in Australia. Perhaps, I saw historical buildings in Korea, but I don't know them so much. To tell the truth, I don't have interested in famous spots. I always talk about western countries, but I like another cultures, too. I like listening to mysterious Indian or Arabic songs. I have some plans about tropical countries like Bali or Guam. My plans are watching beautiful sea, sleeping in a hammock, eating nasi goreng, drinking tropical juice and receiving a massage and so on in the future!!

5 件のコメント:

Tran Thi My さんのコメント...

The spot looks so cute!^-^ How did you make it? Did it take you a lot of time? What kind of material did U use to make it? How skillful you are!

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Nice, I have not been to India but Taj Mahal is definitely a symbol of Muslim Heritage, that we are proud of. By the way whenever you have time visit http://beautifulpakistan.com/Default.aspx and you will find something more about Pakistan.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

My-Thanks! We made it little by little, so it takes 2 months. And we made it with clay and foam polystyrene. To tell the truth, I didn't help the work so much.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hi! Adeel-san!!^^
I didn't know that Taj Mahal is a symbol of Muslim Heritage. Indian religion is Hindu!? Hindu and Muslim are same? Anyway, I will check the homepage later.

Adeel Javed さんのコメント...

Hey Ayumi, you are right most of people in India are Hindus but India once was actually ruled by Muslims and Taj Mahal was made by one of the Muslim rulers in memory of her wife, then India was invaded by the British and then we got independence and two new nations were founded India (Hindu majority) and Pakistan (Muslim majority), so Hindus and Muslims are not same.