2007年6月24日日曜日

House party

Today a house party was held at my sister's friend's house. I visited her with my family and another family because they recently moved into a new house. There we enjoyed chatting a lot. My sister's friend ordered two delivered pizzas for lunch at 12:30pm, but they were not delivered over 50minutes. So we called the pizza shop to complain. Though, we complained once, they still didn't arrived soon. One of the mothers got angry and complained once again!

One mother bought a lot of cake and we ate them while we were waiting for the pizzas. So I ate a piece of chocolate cake, so I became full.



When the pizzas were delivered, it was 2pm. Two mothers went to the front door as soon as a delivery boy came. There they blamed him strongly that he didn't deliver them soon. Though we waited so long time, he didn't discount or make them free. We were finally able to eat pizza, but I didn't eat so much. Anyway, we had a very good time. I wanna live in a big house so that I can invite many people in abroad!



This picture is problem pizza! We 7people couldn't eat them all. These pizzas were M-size!

0 件のコメント: