2007年6月10日日曜日

Book-Review1-8

I read the book" Leonardo DiCaprio". I review his story.
Leonard DiCaprio lived in Hollywood when he was a young. He liked playing and having fun and did not like school. When he appeared on TV at the first time, he was 5 years old. And his brother Adam Starr was an actor, too. He made a lot of money from only one television commercial. One woman in Hollywood didn't like his name, so he tried the new name Lenny Williams. He didn't like it, and quickly went back to Leonardo DiCaprio. He acted in Parenthood and the show was on television every week. But it was not hit and it stopped after four months. In 1991, Leo was in the television show Growing Pains. He played Luke Brower and did the job for a year. And he wanted to try movies, so got some movies and then played with Robert De Niro in This Boy's Life. There he played an important role. Leo auditioned for a part in the movie, What's Eating Gilbert Grape. He was the right man for the job and famous after it. And then he appeared many movies like William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and so on. And he played a handsome boy in Titanic and the movie was a big hit. He got a lot of money. In 1998 he went to Japan for the Tokyo Film Festival, and some fans waited at his hotel for three days!
I watched his some movies and TV show. The movies and TV show I watched were Growing Pains, Gilbert Grape, William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, The Man In The Iron Mask, The Beach, Gang of New York. I especially like Titanic, so I repeatedly watched it. I think he was the shiniest of his all movies in Titanic. My mother likes What's Eating Gilbert Grape and praised his action. And my teacher also recommended this movie. Johnny Depp was also so cool and good action in this movie. Maybe, after titanic was hit, in Japan a synonym for handsome was Dicaprio. I like Dicaprio, it is because not only he is handsome but also he likes Japan. I heard he liked the Japanese animation Spirited Away. Recently, I don't have much time to watch movies, but I will try to watch his movies in English version!!

0 件のコメント: