2007年6月16日土曜日

Foreign student speech contest

Today I went to school to watch foreign student speech contest. There foreign students from USA, China and Korea spoke own topics in Japanese. I was surprised that they could speak Japanese very well. Last year I attended this contest, too. And then foreign students held a concert after the contest. They looked very cool and stars. So I was looking forward to watching this year concert. To my sadly, it was not held this year. So I was a little shocked. But after the contest, a little party was held. I had a lot of time to talk with foreign students. There I happened to meet one Chinese boy. I met him at Daiei where I worked part time job before. He was my customer. Though we met only twice, we remembered each other. So we talked and took photos together! My friend and I enjoyed chatting with many people and I got new foreign friends there. ^^ I will attend speech contest next year, too!!

3 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

I wanted to attend the speech contest:) I cought a cold...(++)

I heard you had a good time there!

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Yeah!It was very nice party.^^
You can attend next year!! Let's go
together!

Ayaka さんのコメント...

I went this speech contest too. They were very good at speaking English.